2. Contact details
3. Personal data processed by us
Personal data means all data that can provide information about an identifiable natural person. MMC QS processes your personal data because you are using our services and/or because you have provided us with this information. Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
• First and last name
• Phone number
• Email address
• Information about your activities on our website
• IP address
• Internet browser and device type
• Cookies information
4. Purposes and principles
MMC QS processes personal data for the following purposes:
• To call or email you if this is required for the performance of our services;
• To offer services and / or information about our services;
• To assess and accept you as a customer, supplier, business partner or other third party for entering into a relationship with you or concluding an agreement with you;
• To conclude and execute an agreement with you;
• To conclude and execute agreements with suppliers, business partners or other third parties in connection with the execution of an agreement with you;
• To develop, control and improve our services;
• To execute business processes, (internal) management and (management) reports;
• For market research, trend analyses, customer profiles and statistical surveys, where data are anonymized or can no longer be traced back to an identifiable natural person;
• To analyse your behaviour on the website in order to possibly improve the website;
• To comply with legal obligations. The principles for the processing of your personal details are, as appropriate, the necessity to process them in order to conclude and execute our agreement with you, to safeguard the legitimate interests of MMC QS or our partners, unless these are outweighed by your interests, fundamental rights or fundamental liberties;
• To execute business services, information and documents about your project and other matters or inquiries, including communications with you;
• To issue and process invoices and quotes, and to keep track of payments that you make.
To provide a better experience for our visitors.
To monitor and analyze the performance, operation and effectiveness of Wix's platform.
To ensure WIX platform is secure and safe to use.
You can monitor, disable and delete cookies from your browser. To delete or stop cookies being placed on your computer, refer to the help menu on your web browser. Please note if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our website, or it may impact on the usability of the site. For further information on how to do this, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
6. Data retention periods
MMC QS will keep your personal information for as long we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so, for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise it or, if this is not possible, for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives, then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
After completing to provide our service we retain data about the service provided and details of the projects for duration of seven (7) years.
7. Sharing personal data with third parties
MMC QS may share your personal data with third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation. These parties include banks, insurers, accountants, consultants and subcontractors. In addition, MMC QS may provide your personal data to any other third parties with your consent.
8. View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, modify or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your previously given consent to the data processing, if any, or object to the processing of your personal data by MMC QS, and you have the right to portability of your data. This means that you can submit a request to us to transfer the personal data that we have from you.
Please send your request for the review, correction, deletion or transfer of your personal data or a request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to:
MMC Quantity Surveyors
Unit 10A, South Ring Business Park,
Cork, T12 HY18
Tel: +353 (0)21 439 9590
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request has been made by you, MMC QS can ask you for proof of identity. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, in any case within four weeks. The removal of your personal data is only possible when the data is no longer relevant.
9. Complaints procedures
If you have a complaint about compliance with this privacy statement, or about a violation of your rights pursuant to the law, please contact the Data Protection Officer. In addition, you have the option to submit a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Data Protection Commission. For this, use the following link: https://www.dataprotection.ie/.
MMC QS takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate technical, physical and organizational measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised changes. We do this, for example, by means of the IT security policy, training our employees and by using secure storage and connections. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or if you have evidence of abuse, please send an email to email@example.com.
Last updated September 2020